March Update; Dividends, Tax Returns, Website Traffic & More
Monthly Dividend Update
Happy April! Almost all the snow is gone, the birds are out and about and NHL Playoffs are only a week and half away! Unfortunately the Jets have been playing like shit for the last few months..oh well.
Personal Highlights for March:
- Played the last few games of our indoor soccer season. Not sure if I am going to play over the summer or not yet. I registered my daughter (3 years old) for soccer, so she will start in May!
- Amber and I went to the last Jets home game of the year- and met up with some friends before and after for dinner & drinks. The game was a stinker – but had a good time nonetheless.
- Completed, Filed and Received our income tax rebates! I can’t say enough good things about SIMPLETAX. I always used Turbotax in the past (which is a fine program as well) – but going forward I will definitely continue to use Simpletax! No referral links/codes – just a genuine review of a great product!
- Now that the weather is finally getting nice – have started the yard cleanup, and have been able to play with the kids outside a lot more. It’s supposed to be +14 on Saturday! Can’t wait!
- Website traffic hit an all time high for the third month in a row! I’m starting to see a lot more organic search traffic which is nice.
Financial Highlights for March:
- Continued bi weekly payments into spousal RRSP (30 units of US Equity Index Fund)
- Stopped automatic contributions into my RRSP, and am now putting that cash into my TFSA.
- I was paid by 8 companies and 1 funds. I Dripped 43 new shares/units.
- Portfolio hit an all time high
Passive Income Update For March 2019.
Diversified Royalty: $9.73 (dripped 3 shares)
Western Forest: $42.32 (Dripped 22 shares)
Artis Reit: $28.91 (dripped 2 shares)
Interrent Reit: $2.49
Plaza Reit: $27.60 (dripped 6 shares)
Power Corp: $79.84 (dripped 2 shares)
Chorus Aviation: $11.40 (dripped 1 share)
Intertape Polymer: $51.47
TFSA’s Total: $253.76
Canadian Equity Income Distribution: $228.95 (dripped 7 new units)
Total Passive Income March 2019: $482.71
Another decent month overall. My portfolio hit an all time high as it went up 1.30% from last month’s previous high.
Total passive income in March was $482.71. This is an increase of 21% from last March.
My portfolio currently sits at: $328,589.82.
Thanks for reading, Cheers!